Brazilian Butt lift (bbl) is a common cosmetic procedure that includes moving fat from your butt to your rear to create more fullness. A Brazilian butt lift uses fat grafting to get results that seem natural.
What is bbl ?
The goal of butt reduction surgery, which uses a variety of procedures, is to reduce the volume of the buttocks by removing extra fat and sagging skin. The purpose of surgery is to modify your buttocks so that they are tighter and more in proportion to your physique.
Butt reduction surgery is carried out under general anaesthesia.
What are the techniques used for butt reduction?
We offer three options for butt reduction:
Vaser technique is based on ultrasonic frequency waves, which used to break down fat cells, then removed using a cannula connected to a vacuum. Vaser technique liquefies the fact cells efficiently and does not cause any damage to tissues and blood vessels.
The micro air technique is a power-assisted liposuction system provided with vibrational cannulas. It can breaks apart the fat cell and harvests high-volume fat easily without damaging tissues and blood vessels. Micro air technique can ensure better results and shorter recovery time than other techniques.
J plasma is a revolutionary procedure that combines cold plasma and radiofrequency energy. It usually treats upper arms, inner thighs, neck, and abdomen. The J plasma is inserted under the skin to deliver the cold plasma, which helps dissolve body fat and tighten the skin without leaving scars.
Who should go for this procedure?
Before considering a Brazilian butt lift, it’s always a good idea to consult with a cosmetic surgeon. They may give you permission if you:
- lost your natural shape due to age or weight fluctuations
- don’t feel comfortable in your clothes
- have enough fat stores in your hips and other areas for grafting
- are a non-smoker
- are at a healthy weight
- lead a healthy lifestyle overall, which includes regular exercise
- haven’t had any recent infections or complications related to surgery
Post Operation Recovery:
A Brazilian butt lift, like any other cosmetic surgery, requires special care. You won’t be able to sit on your buttocks for two weeks after surgery, and you’ll have to sleep on your side or stomach until the area heals completely.
As you recover from surgery, your buttocks may be swollen for several weeks. Overall, the effects of this surgery can last for months or even years. Initially, you may require more than one procedure to achieve the desired results. It may also take up to six months to see the full effects of the initial procedure. You can help ensure a positive outcome by keeping your weight stable.
- How long does it take to complete a BBL? You can expect to be at the surgery centre for about 5 hours on the day of your surgery. The procedure takes 3-4 hours, with the remainder spent administering anaesthesia and preparing you to consider leaving.
- What kind of scars can I expect? You will have four very small scars, each about ½ inch-long: two on your lower back in the Venus dimples and two under the butt cheek creases. Scars are barely visible and easily concealed.
- How long will the effects of a BBL last? The effects of your Brazilian Butt lift are, for the most part, permanent. Because the extra volume is your own fat, your butt will not “deflate.” However, because the extra volume comes from your own body, your buttocks will continue to grow if you gain weight and shrink if you lose weight.