Botox injections are most known for their ability to minimise the look of wrinkles on the face. They’re even used to treat patients like cervical dystonia (neck spasms), hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating), an overactive bladder, and lazy eye. Injections are frequently requested in the following areas of the face:
- Frown lines, glabellar lines, or elevens are creases between the brows.
- Crow’s feet are creases around the eyes.
- Forehead wrinkles that go horizontally
- Lines around the mouth’s corners
- On the chin, there is “cobblestone” skin.
- Is it painful? Any injection can be painful, thin needles, but due to the small needle of Botox injections the pain caused or experienced is negligible.
- Will my face appear to be unnatural? When you get too much Botox® in the wrong locations, your face might become “frozen” and expressionless. We can tell you that our expert Injector and Nurse Practitioner will make you look just like you normally do—just younger and more refreshed!